Terms & Conditions
The promoter is Museum of Brisbane ABN number 52098223413.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents permanently residing in Australia.
- Entry is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
- Employees (or immediate family of such employees), Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The competition (the “Promotional Period”) commences at 10am 07 May 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm on 30 May 2021.
- The prize will be sent by email to your email address. You will need to provide your email address to Museum of Brisbane via private message to be able to email the prize.
- To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
Fill out the competition form in the link provided including
– Email Address
– Contact Number
- Personal information disclosed is provided to Museum of Brisbane and entering the competition means you will be added to the Museum of Brisbane email database.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid as will entries containing expletives.
- One entry per BAD Pass ‘tap’ is permitted. The judges reserve the right to select a new winner in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- One will be selected at the end of the competition. The winners will be notified via email.
- Prize winners:
- The winners will be selected at random. Competition closes at 11:59pm on 30 May 2021.
- There will be one prize to the value of $3000, 20 Runners up at a total value of prize pool is $500.
- First Prize includes:
- One night accommodation at Hyatt Regency, Queen Street, A MINI for the weekend from Brisbane MINI Garage, ticket to Crochet Protest Earrings workshop (13 or 20 June) with Alice Nightingale, $100 Dabbler workshop voucher, Cheese and Wine Pairing experience valued at $135 from City Winery, Brisbane Institute of Art workshop valued at $300, a Luxxbox stool and IMA book pack valued at $100.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw any unclaimed prize in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or not claiming the prize with a reply email within 48 hours of notification. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and/or email address is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
- the acceptance or use of a prize; and
- any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner
smay be asked to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
Museum of Brisbane understands and appreciates that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. The information and illustrations displayed on this site are for general use and information only. The Museum of Brisbane and their related companies, associated entities and agents do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and illustrations and do not accept any liability for any error or discrepancy in the information on this site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Museum of Brisbane expressly disclaims all liability which may arise out of the provision to, or use by any person of the information on this site.
Promotion: Game of Chance